INTERNET APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT
MID MARKET ERP DEVELOPMENT
by Emma Tsai
As a business analyst who helps our business clients design and develop their website or web application, I am always excited to learn how we can make a website more appealing and lead to more site traffic. The followings are some articles I found interesting recently:
1. The 10 Questions You Should Ask Yourself When Creating a Landing Page
“You should imagine your website like a store. You can have many people walk in, but if nobody likes what they look at you won’t sell a single piece”. Keep these 10 questions in mind while you are designing or creating a page, it can help you to filter out all the noise and only keep the most important and relevant information that you want to convey to your consumers in a concise way.
2. 7 Tips To Make Your Website Better for Your Business In 2014 (or anytime)
Here are the 7 tips to ensure your web site is optimized for business:
· Optimize discoverability
· Make your website multi-screen ready
· Get smarter by tapping in other content platforms
· Simplify web management
· Make sure your customers can reach you
· Make your website easy on the eyes
· Highlight CTAs (call to actions) on the homepage
3. Is Your Content Marketing a Failure? These Five Metrics Can Tell You
This article is all about the metrics that marketers can track to make sure their content strategy is headed in the right direction. It proposes 5 important metrics that should be tracked and why they are so important. Also, it further provides a detailed approach as well as tools to measure these key performance indicators.
I hope you find them helpful and Happy Reading!