INTERNET APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT
MID MARKET ERP DEVELOPMENT
i-CAM™ property management software is a revolutionary web-based application that automates and streamlines all rental activities while maintaining all compliance requirements for affordable housing. It is a perfect solution for HUD-Multifamily, Tax Credits/Section 42, USDA Rural Development and Public Housing properties.
To integrate with Sage 300 ERP software (5.6 version and above), we developed an import application to translate the data in the exported XML files into transactions in Sage 300 ERP system for:
- A/P invoices, credit notes
- G/L entries
- Bank entries
For example, here is one G/L entry in an XML file.
The application is managed by two user interfaces with the features below:
User interface 1:
The interface maintains the basic system variables for the import process.
1. Support multiple companies
2. Support two types of database servers, MSSQL and PSQL
3. Encrypt the password stored in a configuration file
User interface 2:
1. The program is standing in your task bar. It scans the Import Directory periodically. When the program detects a new file in the directory, it will start to process the file.
2. You can open the monitor screen at any time when you want to review the process results or stop and restart the process. Double click the Status column, it will show more details of the error occurred during the process.
3. If any error stops a file being imported successfully, you can re-import the same file after fixing the error. The A/P entries and G/L entries are going to be imported to the same batch created in previous process.
4. The import file will be archived after being processed. Additional error log files are created with each process with more information.
5. The program is configured with a field mapping file. Users can maintain their own field mapping based on the mapping file. It makes it easy to add or remove the fields in the import files which can be recognized by the program.